Fantasy of Trees Hours
Wednesday, November 25, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Thursday, November 26, 3 - 7 p.m.
Friday, November 27, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday, November 28, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Sunday, November 29, Noon - 6 p.m.
There are lots of great things to do with kids at Fantasy of Trees. Here are the fun activities your child can enjoy:
- Carousel: Ride on the beautiful 30-horse carousel. ($1, children 3 & under Free)
- Children's Ride: All Children can enjoy this magical ride. ($2, children 3 & under Free)
- Decorate-a-Cookie: Decorate your own sugar cookie. $2
- Face Painting: Show holiday spirit all over your face. FREE
- Glitter Globe Ornaments: Children can fill and decorate acrylic ball ornaments. $2
- Handprint Potholders: Make a memory that can be used every day. $2
- Holiday Hounds: $3
- Itsy Bitsy Trees: Small decorators can trim a tree just their size. $2
- Jingle Bell Ornaments: Decorate a large jingle bell shaped ornament. $3
- Princesses and Pirates: Children receive a manicure and a holiday halo or get dressed up like a pirate. $2
- Rainbow Bear: $3
- Sand Art: $3
- Teddy Bear Clinic: NEW! Children take their new teddy bear friend to the clinic for a checkup. $5
- Thumbprint Ornaments: Create a collectible ornament with your thumbprint. $2
- Thunder Road: FREE
- Visit with Santa: Kids can tell Santa all their wishes (free); Photos are $14 each or $22 for a photo CD.
- Vixen's Vittles: $2
- Wooden Wonders: $2